LDR understands the unique governance needs of small businesses and is experienced in optimizing financial oversight, setting strategic policy, and ensuring management teams are properly supported and incentivized to execute.
Principled. Proven. Accountable.
We are uniquely built for complex financial and operational growth challenges. Our team is composed of M&A experts (finance, operations, and legal), CFAs, CPAs, Special Operations Forces veterans, and small business operational specialists. Collectively, we have thousands of hours of experience creating value by growing, developing, and executing strategies and building teams. LDR’s invested companies have seen four-digit revenue growth or double-digit profit growth. We pride ourselves on a sense of deep accountability that is demonstrated in our value-based business propositions.
We invest in opportunities that meet our core values, maximize return for all parties, and fit within our portfolio. LDR seeks to invest in companies that exhibit the following characteristics:
- Targeted Industries: Manufacturing and insurance
- Management Growth: Dynamic management teams who are seeking an outside partner to achieve aggressive yet attainable revenue and profitability targets, and other operational goals
- Outdated Processes: Use of technology/innovative approaches to drive efficiencies and increase sales
- Long-Term Vision: Partner with companies to drive long-term value for all stakeholders and create lasting relationships
- Financial Stability: Mature companies with strong financial position and sustainable free cash flow. We look for companies with moderate to zero levels of debt that do not need substantial capital injections to grow the business, with $3-10 million annual EBITDA
- Controlling Equity Positions: We only seek to invest in majority equity positions with control rights, either solely or through capital partnerships